Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 9th, 2015 10:00

XPS 17 L702X windows 10 issue.

Hey.

After upgrading to W10, every time i close my laptop down and open it again, it doesnt come out from the sleep mode. Well i guess it kinda does cause the fan does start working but the screen doesnt turn on! 

6 Posts

September 24th, 2015 10:00

We should start a group of all the people who have been hurt by Dell, and let them see what damage they have done to their customer base and in turn to Dell's bottom line when we all buy someplace else

6 Posts

September 28th, 2015 13:00

I have started the separation process If Dell is not going to support me, there is no reason for me to support them. I have a Dell laser printer that needed a new drum, cost would be $200. Sold the laser printer for parts,  got $100, bought a new HP series X printer cost $200. cheaper faster. Go bye Dell. Others should do the same, if they don't support loyal customers no need to support them. People move on, start a movement

1 Message

December 13th, 2015 17:00

this is our 3rd and final Dell product 3 1/2 yr old 1500$ , not one more dollar of our money will come to DELL, Not just cause the windows 10 issue overall support has lacked from 1 1/2 from purchase.. Thanks for the memories NOT

1 Message

February 29th, 2016 14:00

Graphic Card issue anybody? Nvidia GeForce GT 555M

Driver will not install - When it dose and restart nothing appears on screen, after a restart the graphic is back to need installing.. Ideas?

No Events found!