Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 3rd, 2009 12:00

Driver Downloading is Terrible

Why is it still not possible to enter a service tag and download a zip file containing all the most recent drivers for your system?  This should have been fixed years ago.  The download manager is buggy and further complicates the process.  The whole system needs a total overhaul.

12.7K Posts

November 3rd, 2009 13:00

Why is it still not possible to enter a service tag and download a zip file containing all the most recent drivers for your system?  This should have been fixed years ago.  The download manager is buggy and further complicates the process.  The whole system needs a total overhaul.

Because that would be too easy.  ; -)

You can use the "add to downloads list" then after they are all in the downloads list, hit the "Download" button, then you can create an ISO if you want, or just download them, don't use the download manager. To clear out using the download manager, delete your cookies, start over.

12.7K Posts

February 10th, 2010 09:00

" It's their way or the highway - no compromising, no common sense. Tea Party bad for America because they only care about themselves."

And Obama was so open, never had closed door meetings on healthcare and had everything on Cspan, give me a break.

April 26th, 2012 15:00

This is why I would be hard pressed in purchasing another DELLproduct.

It is the little support things AFTER the SALE that really count.

If Michael Dell understood that.....

APPLE is going down the same path, and it will come back sometime

April 26th, 2012 15:00

Apple seems to think people will spend unlimited funds for their products Instead of making more affordable items.

Don't get me wrong, I own an IPhone and IPad, and have been thinking of a MAC BOOK, but all things considered,  PC machines are getting much better in recent years and represent a great deal of value.

No Events found!