One day I connected the Sony 32 GB pen drive to my Dell laptop. I wanted to check how much space left in my pen drive. I saw there is no data. I lost my all precious data. Please anyone can suggest me the best data recovery software
If your pen drive got corrupted then try any reliable Anti-virus. Install the antivirus and Scan the pen drive and fix the issues.
Remember one thing stop using the same pen drive.
I have already tried this, I installed the antivirus and scan the pen drive. but, I did not get my data back. If you know any other solution then please help me.
So in this situation, try the trusted tool and recover your lost data. I tried a software provided by SysTools, which you can also use.
I downloaded from this link: - https://www.systoolsgroup.com/pen-drive-recovery.html
First, try its free demo version and check whether helpful for you or not.
This youtube video may be useful, and I am not sure. This is how to use Windows to scan for logic problems:
1. Plug the USB drive into the system's USB port.
2. Go to the My Computer > Removable Disk icon.
3. Right-click the Removable Disk icon and open its Properties.
4. Click the Tools tab and click the Check Now button.
5. You will get two check disk options "Automatically fix file system errors" and "Scan and try to recover bad sectors".
6. Select both check boxes and click Start. This will start the scanning process.
7. Click Close when the scanning process is complete.
If this method does not recover Data from Pen Drive, AnyRecover or other data recovery tools are necessary.
You can try using the command prompt in windows to recover a corrupt pendrive. For detailed the instructions on doing it try this method
You can also use tools like undelete 360 to recover deleted data from pendrive.