Where can i get the key code for the above Windows 7 beta ?:emotion-3:

I have the disk but no key code !:emotion-18:

Thanks for now !

Solved i was sent a key code in an email from Microsoft tech-net!!:emotion-3:

9 Legend

• 

33.3K Posts

January 25th, 2009 03:00

FYI, when Windows 7 Beta is downloaded, from Microsoft, you are given the Product Key on the page with the download.   If you get Windows 7 somewhere else obviously there can be issues with the product key and getting it activated. 

January 27th, 2009 12:00

Good Afternoon C3P05-
My name is Jeff and I work with the Windows Outreach Team. I see that you found your product code so there is no need to answer that, but I do have some resources to share that will be helpful should you come across and problems or questions regarding the Windows 7 Beta. 
The first is the Windows 7 Beta FAQ page.  You may have come across this at the Windows 7 homepage, but here it is in case you have not seen it:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/beta-faq.aspx
The second is the Microsoft TechNet forum for Windows 7. If you ever encounter a technical problem, you can probably get it answered here:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/w7itpro/
Cheers,
Jeff
Windows Outreach Team

14.4K Posts

January 27th, 2009 13:00

Jerry

Also add this one to your lists

Windows 7 Forums

2.7K Posts

Hi Jeff

Thanks for the links , i have found no real problems with win 7 as of yet that i can't work through , but the links would be very helpfull if i need them !

And thanks for the post you made !!

Good Luck :emotion-2: 

2.7K Posts

Hi Jeff

Thanks for the links , i have found no problems with Windows 7 as of yet that i can't work through

but the links will be very helpful if i do need them !!

Good Luck:emotion-2:

2nd try

No Events found!