Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 28th, 2011 05:00

Question about using Avatars in this forum

Does anyone know where the link is for adding an avatar to your name? It sure isn't where you think it would be and that would be in your Profile. I clicked on >Edit Profile but there was no link for an avatar :emotion-6:

3.7K Posts

January 28th, 2011 05:00

Does anyone know where the link is for adding an avatar to your name? It sure isn't where you think it would be and that would be in your Profile. I clicked on >Edit Profile but there was no link for an avatar :emotion-6:

Hi, Click on Settings at the top of this page, then you should see a option on the top left of the next page to change avatar.

1 Rookie

• 

229 Posts

January 16th, 2019 09:00

@RobinBredin wrote:

Hi, Click on Settings at the top of this page, then you should see a option on the top left of the next page to change avatar.

Little late reply here but can't fund much on this. When are you able to upload your own avatar? I keep checking my profile but see no option I assume it has to be added to your profile?

Thx

No Events found!