Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 14th, 2007 00:00

Troubles with software for kodak

have the updated software for vista for my kodak z650 and still getting an error message that has 2 options, 1 is to remove and reinstall, done several times, and the other is to go to microsoft and download other programs, which I have done, and am still having the same error message 1935x.  the camera is only 5 months old.  Need help, what to do?

21 Posts

September 14th, 2007 08:00

Hi rnsmky,

I have a Kodak DX6490.I downloaded the software for Vista on the Kodak site and have had no problems.

Peter

2 Posts

September 14th, 2007 12:00

The problem I think is on my side, either with vista or the comp.  My comp is brand new, less than a month old.  i have tried everything i that was suggested and still haveing problems.

138 Posts

September 14th, 2007 13:00

i'm using same camera and software with no problems (downloaded kodak easy share software from kodaks website) cd that came with pc was compatible with XP no mention of vista

September 26th, 2007 19:00

I have a Kodak EasyShare DX7590 and a new Dell E521 with Windows Vista Premium.  When I downloaded the patch from the Kodak website Vista wouldn't let me install it.  I had to reboot and press F8 while it booted and restore the computer to factory settings.  Vista had to have a problem from Dell as I've only had it for a month or so and the only thing I've loaded on it was my anti-virus software (thank God). 
No Events found!