Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 11th, 2016 02:00

XPS 13" L322X Not possible to format mSATA SSD

Hello 

i have windows 7 on my XPS 13" L322X as soon as i log on the windows log on window system freezes, so i tryed ti reinstalla the operating system via usb, i'm able to delete partitions and proceed with the installation but as soon as windows want to format the lmt-128m6m drive it takes a long time and then i get an error, i already tried with gparted and diskpart with live usb and there is no way to format this drive, i can only remove the partitions but as soon as i try to format it hangs or it gives me error messages, i was able to take the data on the SSD and the test in F12 was ok, the strange thing is that i remove the partitons but as soon as i restart the sistem the partitons are again there as i have never done anything on the drive, coul it be a sort of protection???? I'm going to think that the SSD is damaged at this point, i have never seen something like that

error in windows during format 

0x80070057

• 

16.7K Posts

March 11th, 2016 08:00

pakal77,

You can click the link below for resolving the error trying to install Windows 7.

Error 0x80070057 when you format a hard disk drive to install Windows 7

For me to better assist in troubleshooting, please click my DELL-Jesse L and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your Dell Order number.

6 Posts

March 11th, 2016 09:00

im not able to sendo you a pm where can i do this?

And that's not the solution i have already tryed everithing to format this mSATA SSD drive it's impossible i think it's damaged

6 Posts

March 12th, 2016 06:00

I have Service tag Number and order Number can  anyone help?

No Events found!