Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 11th, 2008 23:00

cineplayer

i get a BSOD when i try to use the cineplayer. i installed, uninstalled- even with pc restore it wont go. "nvd_disp.dll is this my graphics drivers, could they be incompatible with the player program? the drvivers are MS signed and nvidia sourced. does this sound familiar?  thanx

283 Posts

June 12th, 2008 04:00

50 Posts

June 12th, 2008 09:00

thanx, i am going to email both nvidia and evga- my cards are evga 8800gt in sli- it would be a shame if there was a common glitch in all these cards. if i get any positive results i will post. thanx again!

283 Posts

June 12th, 2008 13:00

Hope you get it soted out. Let us know.

Cheers

50 Posts

June 16th, 2008 10:00

error "NVD_DISP.dll" on BSOD with c-player. after talking to EVGA, NVIDIA, and everyone else a Dell rep- Luisa Mae #161661 fixed it. As follows- " launch cineplayer without dvd in it. look at the players settings ( settings-DVD-Video), look for " hardware acceleration"(DXVA) If it is set to "use if available" turn it off. Then reboot and try to play a dvd. I followed her instructions and it worked like a charm. I dont know if this will work for all, but it fixed me up! Also why do I get a " solved" post on this when it obviously was not fixed!you need to leave this stuff alone if it aint fixed. I come here for answers, not nonsense

283 Posts

June 16th, 2008 13:00

Thanks for posting your solution to error "NVD_DISP.dll" on BSOD with Cineplayer so others can benefit. Glad you have it fixed.

I do not know who actually marks the message "solved" if it obviously was not.

Ratz

1.7K Posts

June 16th, 2008 20:00

I'm glad to hear you got it solved as well.  I unmarked the one post and marked your solution description as the Accepted Solution.

The original poster is the one that picks if a particular post is the solution to the problem.  You are supposed to be able to clear incorrect solutions, if you are the original poster, using the Post Options drop down (upper right corner of the post).

No Events found!