Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 13th, 2015 17:00

how do I bypass a password window?

I had an issue with a Kaspersky product on my dell 620 / windows 7 computer. Kaspersky Technical Support suggested  I reinstall the product. I uninstalled the anti - virus and then clicked restart as prompted.....as soon as it got to the window that asks for my password - before going on to the startup page - my mouse and keyboard froze dead...devices only work the first few moments during startup. How can I bypass the password page so I can fix the problem and get the mouse and keyboard working again.....I'd love to do a total restore on the darn thing..... but I bought it at sam's club and the computer did not come with any windows 7 disks - which tells me it has to be a referbished model. I tried to use the drivers disks, but no go. Hopefully someone here can help...... both Kaspersky and mt internet providers were a bust.

2 Posts

August 8th, 2017 06:00

Want to bypass Windows 10 password without changing the current password or resetting password?

In case, if you want to get rid of Windows 10 login screen and log into your user account automatically. then you should perform these steps:

Type netplwiz in the Run dialog box to open User Accounts.

Select the user account whose password you want to remove.

Uncheck “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” and then click on Apply.

Enter the username and password on Automatically sign in box and click on OK. That’s it!

This is the most simple Windows 10 password bypass method.

Source: http://www.zerodollartips.com/bypass-windows-10-password/

I hope it helps!!

7 Technologist

• 

16K Posts

August 15th, 2015 18:00

At this stage since you have no Reinstallation Media the best thing for you to do is to Clean Install Windows 10130 and use it as a stepping stone to get Windows 10 Pro:

http://dellwindowsreinstallationguide.com/windows-xpvista-%e2%86%92-windows-10-free-upgrade/

Is this a Dell Latitiude D620? If so what processor do you have as not all processors in this model are 64 Bit capable.

14 Posts

August 16th, 2015 00:00

Its very simple to bypass the windows through the following steps i think its really help you

1. Bypass Windows Logon Password with Command Prompt

If computer couldn't be booted in normal mode or notebook is infected with Trojans or malware, you can get rid of them with Windows Safe Mode. Furthermore, bypass Windows 7 logon password becomes easy and safe in Safe Mode when lost or forgot Windows password.

For Windows 7, there are 3 different types of safe modes to choose, Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Networking and Safe Mode with Command Prompt. And the following guide is about how to bypass Windows login password with Safe Mode with Command Prompt. With command in safe mode, you can reset Windows password effectively. Details are as follow:

Step 1: Start or restart your Windows 7 computer.

Step 2: Press F8 to enter Advanced Boot Options before the Windows 7 loading screen appears.

Step 3: Choose Safe Mode with Command Prompt in the coming screen, and then press Enter.

Step 4: Wait for Windows 7 files to load until Windows login screen comes up.

Step 5: Log in Windows with an administrator account until you see login screen.

Step 6: A Command Prompt appears. Type net user in the Command Prompt and then hit Enter. All Windows user accounts will be listed for you.

Step 7: Type net user iSunshare 12345 and hit Enter.

Note: "iSunshare" is your locked Windows user account name. And "12345" means the new password you want to reset for the locked account. User account "iSunshare" will be reset with new password "12345".

reset windows 7 password with cmd
Step 8: The new password has been successfully reset for user when the command is completed successfully.

Step 9: Login Windows 7 PC with the new password.

Whenever you need to access Windows in Safe Mode, an administrator account password is necessary. So it is highly recommended that write down Windows password and store it or creating a Windows password recovery disk before Windows password lost.

2. Bypass Windows Admin Password with Recovery Utility

When no other administrator or password reset disk is available, it will be better for you to use Windows recovery utility. The recovery utility allows you to create a reset disk with bootable USB or CD/DVD ROM, and then take this reset disk to remove forgotten Windows 7 admin password. This way does help when you don't have administrative privileges to enter Windows system. And it is worth mentioning that Windows 7 Password Genius is one of the most powerful and professional recovery utilities.

bypass windows 7 admin password with utility

Step 1: Get Windows 7 Password Genius and install it on any accessible computer.
Step 2: Insert prepared bootable USB or CD/DVD ROM into this computer and run recovery utility.
Step 3: Burn a password reset disk into USB or CD/DVD ROM.
Step 4: Exit Windows 7 reset disk from available computer and plug it into your locked Windows 7 computer. Set computer boot from reset disk.
Step 5: Remove Windows 7 password with disk. Select administrator in user list and click "Reset Password" button.
Step 6: Eject boot disk, reboot computer and bypass admin password to login Windows 7.
Want to get more detailed information? Tutorial how to recover Windows 7 password will give you the most comprehensive introductions, including text and video.

Tips: Windows 7 Password Genius could work only for Windows 7 local and domain admin password reset. If you meet logon problem on other Windows operational system, how to do?

Don't worry! There is one of the most powerful utilities, Windows Password Genius Advanced could make any locked computers logon successfully. Java training in chennai | Oracle training in chennai

1 Message

February 1st, 2018 18:00

@AmitKr404 wrote:

Want to bypass Windows 10 password without changing the current password or resetting password?

In case, if you want to get rid of Windows 10 login screen and log into your user account automatically. then you should perform these steps:

Uncheck “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” and then click on Apply.

Enter the username and password on Automatically sign in box and click on OK. That’s it!

Source: http://www.zerodollartips.com/reset-windows-10-password/

I hope it helps!!

Windows OS has a default administrator account created during Windows installation. By default, the built-in administrator account is named Administrator and has no password in it. But Windows 7 usually has this account disable, you need to enable the account before. If forgot Windows 7 password, try to follow this tip.
Step 1: Start your computer and press "F8" while the computer boots up. The Advanced Boot Options screen appears.
Step 2. Scroll down to "Safe Mode" and press "Enter." Your computer starts in Safe Mode.
Step 3. Click on the "Administrator" account that appears on the Windows logon screen. After entering system, click on "Start" and “Control Panel" to change your other account password.

1 Message

February 1st, 2018 18:00

You are able to get into your dell laptop with other user account , in this way , you can delete the old password and user account ,But if you're not very good at computer skills.You'd better not try it easily, you can try using other methods or tools to bypass password for Windows 

1 Message

February 5th, 2018 19:00

@Jeisolly112 wrote:

@AmitKr404 wrote:

Want to bypass password on Windows without changing the current password or resetting password?

I hope it helps!!

Windows OS has a default administrator account created during Windows installation. By default, the built-in administrator account is named Administrator and has no password in it. But Windows 7 usually has this account disable, you need to enable the account before. If forgot Windows 7 password, try to follow this tip.
Step 1: Start your computer and press "F8" while the computer boots up. The Advanced Boot Options screen appears.
Step 2. Scroll down to "Safe Mode" and press "Enter." Your computer starts in Safe Mode.
Step 3. Click on the "Administrator" account that appears on the Windows logon screen. After entering system, click on "Start" and “Control Panel" to change your other account password.

I have seen this video on Youtube ,the iSeepassword and Tunesbro are very helpful for beginners. There are have some detaily steps about how to bypass Windows 10 password , 

1 Message

February 5th, 2018 23:00

@AmitKr404 wrote:

I hope it helps!!

Actually, you missed a key point here. For a locked computer, you don't have the priviledge to access such a GUI box unless you boot into safe mode or open command prompt. I have found another trick recently. Once you reset or remove the login password from the computer, the login screen will disappear automatically.

April 10th, 2018 00:00

I think its a very technical task. Click here and read full guide How to bypass a password window step by step guide. I think it will help you. Thanks.

1 Message

June 20th, 2018 01:00

Hi

When I use "netplwiz" in the Run dialogue box, it asks for admin password. The main issue is this that I dont have password. What to do?

Ijaz

1 Message

July 19th, 2018 23:00

@danielalbferto wrote:

I think its a very technical task. Try Passfolk Saverwin free, it's totally free and read full guide How to reset a password window step by step guide. I think it will help you. Thanks.

saverwin_1-635x420

1 Message

August 15th, 2018 03:00

@Baskery wrote:

You are able to get into your dell laptop with other user account , in this way , you can delete the old password and user account ,But if you're not very good at computer skills.You'd better not try it easily, you can try using other methods or tools to bypass password for your Windows.

The Microsoft can help you to create a bootable disc , the old login password can be removed from your laptop with it ,

Or you can do what as they say with these free tools :

https://www.passfolk.com/

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-remove-passwords-using-offline-nt-password-registry-editor-2626167

1 Message

September 10th, 2018 03:00

@vomersy wrote:

@Baskery wrote:

You are able to get into your dell laptop with other user account , in this way , you can delete the old password and user account ,But if you're not very good at computer skills.You'd better not try it easily, you can try using other methods or tools to bypass password for your Windows.

The Microsoft can help you to create a bootable disc , the old login password can be removed from your laptop with it ,

https://www.recoverywindowspassword.com/bypass-windows-10-8-7-login-password.html

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-remove-passwords-using-offline-nt-password-registry-editor-2626167

This is a very helpful thread about bypassing Windows password, and I can find a lot of helpful solutions here .

1 Message

October 23rd, 2018 17:00

@AmitKr404 wrote:

Source: http://www.zerodollartips.com/bypass-windows-10-password/

I hope it helps!!

Great solution! It worked!

1 Message

November 13th, 2018 00:00

@paskeas wrote:

@vomersy wrote:

@Baskery wrote:

https://www.mobiledic.com/windows-topic/unlock-a-locked-windows-computer.html

This is a very helpful thread about bypassing Windows password, and I can find a lot of helpful solutions here .

If i were you , i won't try more free tools (Such as the Ophcrack,Kon-Boot and NT Password ) ,I'd rather pay a few dollars for it,my friends comment on them -- wasting time .

1 Message

April 2nd, 2019 01:00

@vomersy wrote:

@Baskery wrote:

https://www.winpwd.com/

What makes you say so,the Microsoft can only allows you to download.iso files,and the Microsoft account is able to help you bypass password on Windows computer.

But i prefer to do it this way.

No Events found!