Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

F

August 2nd, 2015 01:00

Connection issue

Connection issue

I have never been able to establish a connection. Not via auto connect (gmail), VNC or manual with IP address. "Session disconnected" on auto and VNC, "could not connect to server" on manual.
I am on a AT&T wireless 2WIRE router.

DroidX 2.2.1
WIN7 Home Premium
PocketCloud 2.1.5
Ultra VNC WIN32 1.0.9.5

Any advise is appreciated

623 Posts

August 4th, 2015 21:00

Are having this problem when attempting to connect locally (via wi-fi) or remote (via 3g/4g)?
Have you reviewed the PocketClout Admin Guide? You can download it from www.wyse.com/kb and search for document 20015. 

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

925 Posts

August 7th, 2015 04:00

Are you able to connect to your desktop from other desktop rdp client on the same network?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

5 Posts

I am sitting in front of my computer and it won't work on wifi or 3G

623 Posts

When you run your Windows companion, do you get any errors?

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5 Posts

Thank you all.

I uninstalled the companion and VNC, downloaded and reinstalled, and now get connectivity via (gmail) WiFi, but not 3G (session disconnected).
Thanks again .........

5 Posts

actually .... it only worked ONCE over Wifi. Now I get the session disconnected messagge again. Very frustrating, especially for a paid app.

5 Posts

I rebooted my X and PC and it seems to work for now. 
Thank you.

925 Posts

Ok we have narrowed the issue only on ultra vnc on 3g on win7 home edition , correct?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

925 Posts

August 9th, 2015 20:00

Glad it works. let us know if you see this issue again.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!