Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 2nd, 2015 00:00

How do you turn off the touch pointer when using a mouse or trackpad?

How do you turn off the touch pointer when using a mouse or trackpad?

I have an ASUS Transformer Prime with the keyboard dock and just installed PocketCloud Pro, which for the most part is working very well. I just can't figure out disable/hide the touch pointer when using PocketCloud in the keyboard dock; I'm using the dock's track pad and the Android mouse pointer. I tried the two-finger tap and that doesn't work; there's also no "menu" button with ICS so I can't do it the way the user manual suggests.

Also is there any way to scroll windows using the track pad/android mouse pointer? The track pad works well for most things (selecting, positioning the cursor) but I can't seem to "grab and hold" slider bars, instead I have to just click the space above or below a slider bar to move data in a window. I tried an actual mouse via the USB port as well and it was the same.

It would be nice if a mouse scroll wheel would work - in the settings menu for PocketCloud the mouse scroll wheel does let you scroll through the list of options, but it is non-functional when actually viewing a desktop.

Thanks for any help!

4 Posts

August 6th, 2015 01:00

So this is just how it works?

4 Posts

August 13th, 2015 02:00

Never mind, found the feature request for this and gave it a bump. Hopefully this comes out soon, along with better external mouse/trackpad support in general.

500 Posts

August 13th, 2015 03:00

Hi Jeffreytz,

Thank you for reporting this issue and making feature request. Our product team will review this.

Best Regards

No Events found!