Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

W

July 29th, 2015 00:00

taskbar on remote PC won't auto hide, Windows 7 premium

taskbar on remote PC won't auto hide, Windows 7 premium

Hello everyone,
I recently installed PocketCloud on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0. The installation went fine and the app seems to be running fine too but my problem is I can't figure out how to minimize the Windows taskbar on my remote PC when I'm connected. When I 1st connect to the remote PC, the taskbar is hidden but anytime I need to use it I can't seem to minimize it or "hide" it. I have "auto hide the taskbar" checked off on properties for the taskbar on my PC and it always works fine when I'm using the PC, I only have the problem when connected through Pocketcloud. The remote PC is running Windows 7 premium. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide!

1.3K Posts

July 29th, 2015 00:00

That is strange behavior, it should function like normal when using our application. 

1. What version of PocketCloud is installed on your Galaxy Tab? What firmware is that device using?

2. What connection method are you using (Manual or auto-discovery)? If you are using auto-discovery, what version of the companion software is installed on your Windows 7 PC?

3. What connection type are you using (RDP, VNC, VMWare)?

Please let me know.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

No Events found!