Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

July 29th, 2015 00:00

PocketCloud Keep Crashing when trying to connect to my Mac

Thumbs down PocketCloud Keep Crashing when trying to connect to my Mac

I just paid $14.99 and have not been able to use the software. It crashes when trying to login to my Mac. It keeps displaying Loading and the gear symbol and goes back to the iPhone screen. Also, during the detection phase, it does not select the right OS. I ended up editing the connection to input my password, which I thought it would be saved forever. Instead, I need to enter it everytime.
The companion is running on the Mac an logged in to a gmail account. Is anyone else having this issue?

My iphone is an iPhone4 with the latest iOS

925 Posts

July 29th, 2015 00:00

Thank you for your feedback. We are aware of the connection issue with PocketCloud Auto Discovery and are working to resolve it ASAP. Meanwhile you can use the Manual connection option which covered in the PocketCloud User Guide:http://www.wyse.com/products/softwar...hone/index.asp 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

July 31st, 2015 05:00

My PocketCloud for Mac is working!!! I installed the new version (25-Mar-2011). Chris, please disregard my last note. Thank you again guys.

Chris, when you say the new build is at the top of the forum, what do you really mean? You mean that there is a new download for the Mac that I can use? Where can I get the new build?

544 Posts

The new build is available at the top of the forum. Thank you for your patience.

-Chris
Wyse Technology

925 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 21:00

Hi Alvarocedeno, Glad it is working! 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

August 5th, 2015 21:00

I have the latest 03/25/2011 build and keep getting an "inflate error 3" that crashes the connection. I can generally get about 5-10 minutes before it crashes. We would like to use the tool for remote support when we are out in the field with our iPads, but it's too unreliable at the moment. Any timeframe on an update to fix this issue?

925 Posts

August 5th, 2015 23:00

we are aware of an issue with mac companion. It might be related. When this crash happens are you able to recover from it? 
I mean do you need to quit companion and launch it again? 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!