Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

E

July 30th, 2015 09:00

PocketCloud Pro for IOS broken RDP

PocketCloud Pro for IOS broken RDP

Hi,

I've been using PocketCloud Pro on my iPad to access my Windows 7 PC via RDP for ages and it's been perfect. This week it stopped working altogether. Whenever I touch the screen to click, it stops updating. Intermittently it starts updating again if I click again. This means lots of clicking and guessing where buttons are and is totally unworkable. It sends all the clicks to the host but doesn't redraw the screen.

*** happened? 

I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. When creating my connection from scratch I use all default settings for testing. I don't use the wizard. It's a local connection, direct to the IP address.

Also, I can connect to my PC and use it perfectly from other apps and other computers - this is not a problem with the Windows 7 PC.

My Ipad's only job is to run PocketCloud to provide portable access to an application on the main PC. Please help!a

1.3K Posts

July 30th, 2015 09:00

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this release may have caused any of you.

I have gone through all of the recent posts, reviews, trouble tickets, etc to gather all of the issues being reported. Our engineering team is currently working on a emergency fix for you all now. They are working hard to get all of the issues addressed and a fix to you ASAP.

Thank you for all of the feedback and please let us know if you find any other problems.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

No Events found!