Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

July 29th, 2015 01:00

Problem with PocketCloud Pro

Problem with PocketCloud Pro

Hi,

i installed PocketCloud Pro on my iPad, seems good when i using it. But a big problem is that after disconnection, my windowsXP workstation will always crash when after some time i reconnect to it no matter i use iPad or PC. At that time, i need to wait and reconnect after one minute and i see i have been logged off, loading policy, and then windows recover from a fault prompt.
i always use disconnect not logoff when i close my RDP session, i have tried disconnect in windowsXP workstation or disconnect in PocketCloud menu, same problem.
i have tried different windowsXP workstations with different software bundles, same problem.
The problem never happened when i only use PC to connect to XP workstation, so i think maybe some problem between the XP RDP service and PocketCloud Pro.

BTW, what's the meaning of the 'control mode' switch in the last line of session configuration menu?

Thanks
Jamie

3 Posts

Hi,

Because this problem never happened before, just started when i periodically use Pocket which makes me doubt if any compatibility between Pocket and XP RDP service.
Most likely a resouce problem, everything is fine when i use Pocket but after disconnection, the session stay on that machine will make the system a crash after some time.

Thanks

925 Posts

Hi sesecn do you think it is an issue? Windows generally puts a warning label if it is an issue . we will give this some thought as well.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

3 Posts

it seems when i use pocket to connect to that session and disconnect, the session left on the XPworkstation has some resource problem, so when i reconnect to that session, a save dump created in system log.

if i use purely PC to connect, even i disconnect and reconnect for many times, no problem.
As soon as i use Pocket to connect maybe just one time, and after that i use PC to connect ok, that session still has problem, so after some time when i reconnect to that session with PC or Pocket, problem comes.

i am not sure if only winxp has that problem, i never tried with windows 7.

Thanks

925 Posts

July 31st, 2015 23:00

Hi Sesecn, I have forwarded this information . we will notify you if we have any update. Thank you for reporting this!

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!