Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 30th, 2015 07:00

Still issues with iOS 7 on iPad 2

Still issues with iOS 7 on iPad 2

After the most recent update of October 25th, I still encounter issues with the keyboard in PocketCloud PRO: i.e. the backspace en delete keys do not remove text characters, although they do remove spaces and tabs! It's the same when I select text (using shift+arrows) and try to remove the text using the delete and backspace keys: no can do... Responsiveness of the keyboard also seems to be worse. 

Great, all these software updates, isn't it? Any change of seeing another update anytime soon? I absolutly love using PocketCloud, but with a non functioning keyboard the functionality of course is severely restricted.

Thanks for your reply!

1.3K Posts

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this release may have caused any of you.

I have gone through all of the recent posts, reviews, trouble tickets, etc to gather all of the issues being reported. Our engineering team is currently working on a emergency fix for you all now. They are working hard to get all of the issues addressed and a fix to you ASAP.

Thank you for all of the feedback and please let us know if you find any other problems.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

More issues with ipad 2

I am also having problems with ipad 2, related to touching the screen to replicate mouse clicks. 

It takes two clicks to press on buttons or select a different items in the task bar. Often a click will change the focus of a window rather than performing an action in the window that's open.

No Events found!