Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 29th, 2015 07:00

Windows Companion Auto Discovery Login Failure

Hi Guys

I'm running XP Pro on a Windows AD network and browsing via an MS ISA proxy server. When I try to logon to Google using the Auto Discovery app I get login failed even though I can logon to gmail via the browser. I thought the Auto Discovery app used the browser proxy settings?

The Auto Discovery app logs in fine if I use a WiFi dongle and bypass the proxy server.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

925 Posts

July 29th, 2015 07:00

Thank you Jeep, we will look into this. 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

2 Posts

August 1st, 2015 04:00

I had the same problem. But when i removed the . between my two names in the email adress the problem was fixed... try that!=)

925 Posts

August 5th, 2015 04:00

Hi Mf, As of now we do not support proxy servers. we will update you when we have this support. Thanks a lot for your patience! 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

1 Message

I am having this same problem. We have a proxy server and it always says login failed even though I can do it through the browser. I do not have a "." in my name. Just 7 characters. It just says login failure

145 Posts

PocketCloud companion will not work with the proxy servers. Will investigate and address this issue in future.

1 Message

Hello, it's been a while since this was posted... Any updates? I just tried to login from my office's computer and the Auto Discovery application failed to login (because of proxy of course).

On the other hand, this works fine from home, where there are no proxies.

Thank you.

No Events found!