Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 3rd, 2015 02:00

iOS Pocket Cloud Virtual Touchpad

iOS Pocket Cloud Virtual Touchpad

Hello,

Have you considered adding an option/feature for the iPad version of the product to include a virtual touchpad using an iphone via bluetooth? So far no other RDP clients offer this, and I think it would make your solution unbeatable in the space. At first I thought it was a limitation in Apple’s API, however Citrix Receiver currently has the feature on their virtualization app. You simply download the application for both devices, click “Pair” in the iPad interface, then open the iphone app and pair up. Gives full touchpad mouse on cloud machines.

What this would do is allow standard consumers to use the iPad as a dumb terminal to access their machines configured with Wyse solutions with full mouse functionality. In my research it seems Citrix is the only one that can offer this using their (expensive) platform. I'd even pay for an upgrade for the feature as I'm sure many others would.

I love the product but that would put it even one step further. Just thought I’d check if there were plans or see if you were aware of Citrix’s implementation.

Thanks!

Dan

544 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 02:00

Hi Dan - Thanks for the feature suggestion. You are welcome to post it to the link below where our Product Team will review for consideration in our future updates.

http://wysetechnologyinc.zendesk.com...ature-requests

-Chris

No Events found!