Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

W

July 29th, 2015 09:00

iPhone & iPad apps stuck on Loading when using RD Gateway

iPhone & iPad apps stuck on Loading when using RD Gateway

When attempting to connect to any machine - Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 R2 - using a RD Gateway, on either the iPad or iPhone clients, a Loading indicator is shown and I can't get past this point.

I have attempted with and without NLS, with and without the Always accept certificate, plus different combinations of both, but I can't seem to connect through the RD Gateway. I attempted to connect to the machine directly while on the corporate LAN and had no issues at all.

The RD Gateway works as I have used it with the default Windows RDP Client, a Mac RDP Client and a competitor iPhone and iPad client. None of them had any issues. It seems that PocketCloud Pro is the only application that can't seem to connect using the Gateway.

Before you ask, I can't provide a test account based on the security policies of our company, but going through the forum I have found a few listings relating to the issue, but no definitive answers and was just wondering if maybe those that provided access to test accounts received private messages with answers due to security or other confidentiality reasons regarding their setup and was hoping that maybe they can share their experiences in solving the issue.

Thanks.

1.3K Posts

Jason, can you send me the test account/server information so we can have our engineers try to connect in house?

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

1.3K Posts

Each release we put out usually has some improvements to RDP Gateway connections. Have you installed the latest version that was released this week?

Josh Maurer

1 Message

Greetings,

I too have a similar issue. I have Pocket Cloud 2.2.244 installed on an iPad. Also using RD Gateway. When I connect I am prompted for the RD Gateway username and password. I have successfully setup the same connection from a Android Tablet and Android phone using the same credentials. I have a test user if you need it. thank you in advanced for you help.

Jason

1.3K Posts

Great news! Thanks for the update.

Josh Maurer

3 Posts

Version 2.2.242 just came out the other day and I can FINALLY connect using RDP Gateway!! Although, it is somewhat slow to connect initially.

1.3K Posts

Would you be able to provide us with a test account to your server? Unfortunately we cannot replicate all server configurations here in house. Having access to a server experiencing trouble will allow us to be able to diagnose where the problem is.

Josh Maurer

1.3K Posts

Unfortunately, without a test account we won’t be able to debug your specific issue. However in the next couple upcoming releases we will have fixes around RD Gateway which may resolve your issue.

Josh Maurer

1 Message

Can I connect vpn iphone 4 with my computer?
I have windows 7 and us vpn.

3 Posts

I've had the same problem from day one of Wyse enabling the remote desktop gateway feature on the iOs PocketCloud. Each release promised fixes for the RDP Gateway, but I've never been able to get it to connect. Everything works perfect for other RDP clients using the gateway. Did you ever resolve it? Thanks!

3 Posts

Yes. I am a frequent updater and I try out the RDP Gateway every time the app is updated. No change. Have you found that there are any issues with how the gateway is configured that might cause PocketCloud to not connect?

No Events found!