Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D

June 18th, 2015 06:00

RDS Web Access and RD Gateway

RDS Web Access and RD Gateway

I am having a heck of a time getting my T10s to work with the RD Gateway portion of RDS enabled for 2012 R2.

When I turn off connecting through the gateway the thin clients connect fine - but when enabled I receive the following:

RDP: Connecting to Gateway myurl.com
TSGW: Tunnel Initialization Succeeded
RDS: Can't connect to myurl.com through gateway
Error: Connection Failed!

Unfortunately I need the Web Access and Gateway enabled as we have users connecting from home to the Web Access portion, which requires the gateway be enabled.

I had this working completely in a test environment and I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out what I am missing in my Prod environment.

Any ideas or help would be completely appreciated!

Thanks!

2 Posts

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem as you. Been in contact with Wyse for months and still getting nowhere with it. It looks like the ThinOS doesn't see the 'Bypass RD Gateway For Local Addresses' command as it works fine on client PC's with the GW enabled.

I'm all out of ideas now, and am even getting to the point where we're seeing if we can get someone from Wyse to dial in and have a look, as same as you it's having a big effect on external access. Eventually, most of the business will be on these and we're buying a lot at the moment, so the onus is on them to get this fixed really.

Sad thing is, I don't think anyone from Wyse really looks on here (hope I'm wrong but don't see a lot of interaction on here)

If I get progress I'll keep you posted

Thanks

3 Posts

Not the answer I was looking for! Yes please let me know if they ever get back to you. I will also get in touch with them and see if I can get any answers myself.

No Events found!