Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

2 Posts

June 27th, 2022 01:00

After picking up my XPS from service center (still under warranty) new issues

Dear DELL community,
I kindly ask for your assistance.

On March 12th, 2021 I have bought DELL XPS 15 9500 laptop in Mikronis store in Zagreb, Croatia (Invoice is in attachment).

Approximately one year after purchasing of laptop the battery strength is decreased and screen error is occurred (screen blackout, signal led showing 2 amber and 3 white flashes).

I took the laptop to an authorized service center Kodeks in Zagreb, Croatia.

Service center is returning the laptop to me with replaced main board. As soon as I arrived home from service center and started the laptop , left speaker started to make unusual high pitch sound and right speaker is not working at all.

After I worked some time on such laptop, charger stopped working (it cannot charge anymore and small red led lamp which indicate that charger is running is not working also).

Now I don’t trust this service center anymore and I kindly ask you to help me solve this problem on some other way.

Laptop is not that old and it was not cheap. I don’t live in Zagreb but in Bjelovar, which is over one hour drive from Zagreb and I honestly don’t want to waste any additional money or time for driving my laptop to service center with hope that this might be the time they will find the solution to fix the problem.

I do however believe that you value your customers and that you will find a way to solve this issue.

Thank you very much in advance for your time and effort.

Kind regards,

10 Elder

• 

24.7K Posts

June 27th, 2022 04:00

All service and support in your country is through independent dealers, which you will need to contact.

No Events found!