Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

2 Posts

September 3rd, 2020 06:00

BIOS update destroyed 2 motherboards - DELL are all excuses

Three times now a 'critical' bios update has destroyed my motherboard. Last time it happened (last Friday) when a DELL engineer was doing the update remotely. 

I have been told that DELL will need to provide me with a replacement but every time I have any contact with them the time I have to wait gets longer. We are now at 14 business days!!!, So with the week I have already waited, we are looking at me needing to wait a MONTH for them to replace something which THEY destroyed, THREE TIMES!!! But it me is, the customer who paid good money for the XPS plus Premium Support (yet to see anything Premium about it) who has to put up with list earnings while Dell look for any and every excuse under the sun to stop me from getting what I have paid for. Unbelievable waste of time and money!

• 

25.1K Posts

September 3rd, 2020 06:00

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution via private messages to ensure the security of your information. In the meanwhile, you may receive assistance or suggestions from the community members as well.

2 Posts

September 11th, 2020 00:00

So here we are, TWO WEEKS after Dell destroyed by PC and all I am still getting from them is more LIES. Complained AGAIN about lack of update and was told replacement would be delivered today. Checked the tracking link they provided and it say NEXT WEEK!!!... so 3 WEEKS after they caused the trouble and STILL no closer to getting a single truth from them. All lies and excuses. Pathetic organisation 

No Events found!