Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

Closed

2 Posts

February 27th, 2019 17:00

Bluetooth issues - XPS 13 9370 - Logitech mouse and keyboard

I bought a Logitech K380 Bluetooth keyboard and later bought a Logitech M337 Bluetooth mouse so I wouldn't need a dongle. It worked really nicely for a month or two, then stopped working.

Bluetooth Devices in Windows 10 says they're "Paired" but won't connect. Strangely, all other Bluetooth devices work fine with my laptop (my speakers, headphones, etc). Just the keyboard and mouse are having issues,

So far I have:

• Tried removing the device (select device, click Remove), but they keep showing back up.
  • Tried deleting from "Device Manager". They still show back up when I restart.
  • Uninstalled the Killer Bluetooth/wireless driver, restarted and let Windows choose a driver.
  • Uninstalled the driver, restarted, installed latest Killer driver.
  • Turned off Bluetooth in BIOS, restarted, turned back on in BIOS.
  • All windows updates and driver updates.
  • Gone into device manager / Bluetooth adapter properties and made sure to un-check the box to "allow this device to turn off to save power"

The keyboard and mouse still won't connect.

However, I have gotten it to work for a while (anywhere from an hour to a couple of days) by doing either of the following:

• System restore back to a point before it stopped working.
  • Format and re-install Windows 10

Obviously I don't want to have to keep formatting or restoring the system every day. And it's odd that my other Bluetooth devices don't have issues connecting and reconnecting.

Can anyone help?

May 10th, 2019 05:00

I had the same problem with my xps13 9370 and suspect the killer card is the culprit. My mouse (Logitech m535) will just stop working, says it is paired, but not connected. If I remove and try and add back, it adds as a generic peripheral device and is not listed under mouse and does not work. After hours of searching for a solution I stumbled upon this link: https://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/22049-how-completely-remove-bluetooth-device-win-10-a-2.html?s=a2f8d67635c5579e481994ee4d0922db

This involves downloading an old command line bluetooth toolset and installing. Steps I followed are:

1. Go to BT settings, select the mouse and click remove.

2. Open powershell or cmd prompt and type btpair -u (see the link above with notes on what this does, but it will unpair other devices that are paired to your machine).

3. Reboot my machine

4. Go into BT settings, add device, and it will successfully pair and connect my mouse.

The reason I stumbled upon this post is because my mouse started disconnecting today after about 2 months of stability, and I was curious if there was a fix for the Killer card. I re-ran the above steps and was back in business. I spent so much time looking for a fix, i'm hopeful this will help someone else with the same issues.

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

February 28th, 2019 06:00

Have you contacted Logitech Support? It might have nothing to do with Windows 10. You should not use a killer driver. Get the correct win 10 driver from Logitech for each device. Since they are diff models you might need 2 diff drivers.

https://support.logitech.com/en_us/home

https://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/multi-device-keyboard-k380

One thing to try is to change the usb port with the wireless Logitech adapter or at least remove it for 10 minutes and reinsert it. (from the Logitech support site)

March 6th, 2019 21:00

These are both bluetooth devices. They are not using any dongle. They use the Bluetooth in my laptop.

1 Message

March 9th, 2019 17:00

I'm also having problems with bluetooth keyboard/mouse.  Basically they work great and then randomly when I turn on Dell 9370 (brand new) they don't work.  Only solution is to re-pair them ("find new bluetooth device") and now I have some keyboard paired multiple times.  Same with mouse.

I'm using Logitech K850 Keyboard which came with Logitech M720 mouse (both connected via bluetooth) as well as remotely I carry a Microsoft SurfacePro bluetooth mouse.   All experience the same thing.  

They just won't reconnect even though they show to be paired.  Only soution is to add them again in settings as a new bluetooth device.  What a PITA.  

Is there any solution?

(Also, occasionally I find that bluetooth doesn't come on when I turn on the laptop and there is no on-off switch for it either -- as if there is no bluetooth).  Re-booting fixes this problem, but I mention it because it may be related.

2 Posts

April 4th, 2019 20:00

I will also add this across 2 XPS-13 9370's not just one.

2 Posts

April 4th, 2019 20:00

I am also having trouble with a Logitech mouse. buttons work but when I move the mouse the courser doesn't move. I have tried update software/firmware for mouse and computer with no luck. Mouse works perfectly on other computers I tested (XPS-15 2016 incl) I also have had issues with dell KM717 mouse not working in bluetooth mode not working as well. I don't think can blame the logitech now. Sort it out!

1 Message

August 15th, 2019 09:00

Thank you so much. It worked!

No Events found!