Start a Conversation

Unsolved

E

1 Message

December 22nd, 2018 13:00

Dell XPS 13 9360 is dead

I have a Dell XPS 13 9360 Ultrabook-8th Gen Intel i7 | 512GB |16GB from 05/2018. Now the motherboard is died, so I have to buy one. The SERVICE TAG is: (Service tag removed). Where and how can I buy it? Can anyone help me? I live in Argentina, but I can buy it online from USA for example. Thanks you!

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

December 22nd, 2018 13:00

You are still under warranty but if you did not buy it in Argentina it would be difficult to get warranty repair. Bought in the US means it has to be sent to US for repair. And it would have to be shipped to a US address and then forwarded to you which is risky and costly.

Since the cost of a repair plus shipping is more than the cost of a new computer you might consider buying a new laptop--you decide. Refurbished motherboards (not even new) are $500 here-- 

https://www.parts-people.com/index.php?action=category&id=143&subid=927&refine=motherboard

Edit your post to remove the service tag. That is not allowed in this public forum. You can include it in a private message to a moderator. The 3 dots on the upper right in your post will let you edit it.

No Events found!