Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

1 Message

March 9th, 2019 02:00

XPS 13 9370, reliability issues?

I have owned a Dell XPS 13 9370 (Developer) for just under a year. It's a great laptop when it is working, but since I have had it, I have three major fails:

-after 6 weeks, the screen failed leading to having it replaced.

-after 3 months, the battery failed which required replacement.

-after 10 months, the motherboard failed which required replacement.

I am wondering if there are any other people with the XPS 9370 having repeat product failures? Currently, I am deciding whether to update my product support or just put my money towards a new laptop - the cost in the loss of productivity time is starting to get expensive.

3 Posts

May 1st, 2019 09:00

Switching to new laptop soon because this laptop slowed down my uni work with constant problems hitting me. Also, my LCD panel stopped working recently. I requested a one to one replacement many times since last year but they denied because they keep mention it's a software issue. Will be solved with a software update.

3 Posts

May 1st, 2019 09:00

I bought a 9370 i5 , 256gb last year (warranty expired). I had the same issues as you. Replaced motherboard and performance issue. Also I had sleep issue, where your screen won't turn on after it went into sleep mode. Dell customer service so much after my warranty expired. They reply way slower compared to last time.

No Events found!