Start a Conversation

Unsolved

E

7 Posts

November 29th, 2019 13:00

How do I get a full refund on a duplicate warranty extension order?

How do I get a full refund on a duplicate warranty extension order?

My credit card provider (Chase) accidentally cancelled the 1st warranty extension Dell order no. because it appeared as fraud. I called Chase to advise them that it's not fraud, but the the transaction was cancelled already. I called Dell sales to submit an order over the phone and it almost got cancelled as well. Chase called to inquiry the 2nd order, and I advised them that it was not a fraudulent transaction, and they allowed it to go through.

I'm checking my statements, and see that both transactions were processed. I need to get refunded for the 2nd order and keep the 2nd order. I've been transferred 10 times and spoke with one Customer Care Supervisor. Using my order numbers, I'm sure someone at Dell can find me contact information and give a callback. I'd like to simply get a full refund on the 2nd order and keep the 1st order. 

The refund for the warranty is closed today December 1 on credit order. The credit will post to your original mode of payment in 1-2 business days. If there is anything else I can assist with, do let me know. Our support team is available 24/7.
DELL-Cares

No Responses!
No Events found!