Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

2 Posts

February 2nd, 2021 08:00

How to contact Dell headquarters

I am very upset will Dell.  My whole family have been Dell customers for years so they talked me into buying a Dell product and I am very disappointed in their customer service.

I bought the new xps 15 4K uhd (3840x2400) infinity edge touchscreen anti reflective 500 not display.  

I am not very computer savvy and it’s the first laptop I have actually owned myself.  So when I received the laptop the 26 of December 2020 I thought it was the correct lap top and thought it was great.  I didn’t use it much right away because college didn’t start till January.  Then feb 1st I was trying to figure out how to make it touch screen and it wouldn’t work.  Then I realized when messing with screen resolution it wasn’t correct either.  So I called Dell to let them know they sent me the wrong computer specs to which I was on the phone for four hours and talked to at least 10 different people from different departments I was hung up on multiple times when they would put me on hold and then the phone with hangup. Everybody kept saying and telling me that no it shows that they sent me the right computer and clearly they didn’t.  Finally I talked to someone smart in Dell tech and she had access to my computer screen and told me that I was correct it was not the correct specs. It was a base model no touchscreen that I had paid 2400 dollars for. She said she was transferring me back to customer care becauseThey need to send me the correct laptop that I paid for or refund me. Customer care told me there’s nothing they can do because it was over a month long and berating  me on why I didn’t call within the month.   They kept trying to make it out like I was The very uneducated and should have known to call within the month.  It had only been about a month and a week and I assumed the product I received was the correct product.  I didn’t know I had to check the specs immediately when I got the computer thinking that Dell was going to send me the wrong product. I don’t think the month thing should count on the fact that I never received the right computer to begin with.  Where do I go from here?  I feel there’s no one left to talk to because I get no where and then they hang up.  Very upset and frustrated.  

No Responses!
No Events found!