XPS

Last reply by 01-18-2020 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Intel Graphics Command Center - Color Saturation option missing

Hello,

I've posted the entire issue on Intel website, and was advised to contact DELL, please read details here:

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D70P000006e62l/graphics-command-center-does-not-display-color-s...

Replies (4)

We tried reaching you on a private message but did not receive a response. Please feel free to write back whenever you are available.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

I've replied to your message also please check the post on Intel Forum, it has details including DxDiag.

Dell XPS 9570

Intel UHD 630

Nvidia GeForce 1050 Ti

4K UHD Touch

16 GB RAM

AndrewG from Intel is advising:

"When using HDMI® the only way to get this option would be to either get the OEM (DELL™) to modify the driver so it auto-disable YCbCr on supported displays instead of auto-enable (our generic driver is configured to auto-enable) or modifying the Windows® Registry to change the right key to modify the behavior."

I know how to use regedit.exe to change registry, just don't know what values to change.

Hi @Esenthel, we have replied to you via private note.

Kavyashree

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

Just wanted to tell, that Dell did NOT provide any support

Top Contributor
Latest Solutions