How to set the keyboard backlight on XPS 9570, so that it does not turn off in the dark environment?
And how do customize the keyboard function keys? For example, the keys of the player, they do not react at all to the process of playing audio or video.
I had the same problem and found the solution a minute ago
Follow these steps:
1. Restart your laptop
2. Repeatedly press F12 to enter the One Time Boot Menu
3. Under "Other Options" select "BIOS SETUP"
4. Go to "System Configuration" and select "Keyboard Backlight Timeout on AC"
5. Set the timeout to NEVER, APPLY, and then EXIT
6. You can change the brightness or turn the backlight off using the F10 key (with Fn if Fn Lock is not active)
[there are 3 modes: 1: 0% brightness, 2: 50% brightness, 3: 100% brightness]