Start a Conversation

Unsolved

K

2 Posts

January 6th, 2021 12:00

XPS 13 9300 motherboard changed 3 times

Hello, i have a Dell XPS 13 9300, it started happening a month ago. When i turned my laptop on only the dell logo comes up and then it shuts down after 15 seconds. I contacted dell tech support they tried to run ePSA and other tests and nothing worked so they changed the motherboard for me, it then worked for a few days but i had random crashes and bsod with MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION and then the same thing happened again, again they changed the motherboard, and again after a few days it again happened (the laptop not booting) and again they are sending me a new motherboard. I want to know why the dell tech support team is so ignorant and why they keep changing the motherboard when they have already done it multiple times and it didn’t work, i cant go on like this to have to change my motherboard every single week, i have work and university online right now and dell support is putting me into so much stress. I really hope dell will actually do something about their garbage support team.

• 

25.7K Posts

January 7th, 2021 09:00

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

2 Posts

October 11th, 2023 20:40

The issue with that laptop is "cooling" if you cleanup the cooling paste and put some new on it, it will no longer do this, until it dries out again !

that's it !

Cheers ER.

No Events found!