Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

June 10th, 2018 16:00

XPS 15 9570 Mic Major Issues

Hi everyone,

EDIT: FIXED!- It was the programs not the mic :)

I just got my XPS 15 9570 in the mail a few days ago.  I love it!  It meets all my expectations EXCEPT the mic is giving me a lot of problems.  It works alright, not great, just alright if I dont have anything else open besides the program I am using to talk.  The only issue is it is horrible while I have anything else open!  If I open youtube, a game, etc while talking to friends the mic begins to stutter, skip, glitch, lag, and sound robotic.  My friends say they can barley understand me!  What should I do?  Please let me know if anyone here has any suggestions.

Summary: Mic quality is mediocre during normal use BUT when I begin to use it while watching videos, gaming, or multitasking the quality is awful and it stutters and lags.

Thanks guys and gals

2 Posts

June 10th, 2018 21:00

Problem has been fixed.  It was with the programs I was using to speak and not the mic.  Have no fear!

1 Message

August 10th, 2018 22:00

How exactly did you fix this because I'm having the same exact issue and it's very frustrating

1 Message

October 11th, 2018 13:00

I too have this problem of gargled or robotic laggy sounding voice using the laptops mic. I use Slack, Google Hangouts and Zoom conferencing all with same issue. It's the laptop. It's fine when I put on a headset.

No Events found!