Start a Conversation

Unsolved

OP

2 Posts

June 15th, 2022 09:00

XPS 7590 and TB19 Power Issues

I have been dealing with the charging issue since almost day one with Dell 7590 XPS. I thought I was buying the top of the line Dell Business Laptop. What I ended up buying is a FUBAR laptop that doesnt know how to perform one of the most basic tasks and responsibilites of a laptop, charging. Two motherboards replaced, hours upon hours of troubleshooting with Techs over phone. The best part is you get to start over with every tech you speak too and no one is really an expert at any of it. Two and a half years later, still experiencing charging problem. The TB19 never has been able to charge the laptop and when plugged in, prevents charging from the power adapter. If anyone reads this post and you have this problem, have zero hope that Dell will fix it, warranty or not, motherboard change or not. $4k down the toilet. I have since bought 3 HPs and One MSI laptops, no issues. Dell is horrible and by the way, never buying another product from Dell again, I would highly recommend doing the same. I would rather contract herpes than do business with Dell again.

• 

25.1K Posts

June 16th, 2022 03:00

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag number to ascertain the warranty but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

No Events found!