Start a Conversation

Unsolved

X

2 Posts

July 3rd, 2019 07:00

XPS13 9360 - Update Issue!

During the latest update from Dell, my laptops fan stayed on like crazy and the laptop froze for hours. I eventually had to shut it down manually.

Since then if I turn on the laptop, windows will boot up but freeze shortly after and the fan will stay on. Laptop will get very hot and I have to manually shut down. I got a blue screen of death, looked up the QR code and it says I have a hard drive replacement problem. 

Has anyone experienced this before?

9.4K Posts

July 3rd, 2019 10:00

Hi BrianHugo,

Thanks for posting.  Apologies that your system is not performing as expected.

If you still require assistance and the system is under warranty, you may contact me privately. Be sure to include your personal information (name, address, telephone, email) and your computer's service tag number in your message. Thanks.

If there is no warranty, then you could contact our Out of Warranty team to get a quote for a paid service request. 

1 Message

July 3rd, 2019 10:00

I am also facing similar issue here. Help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. Regards, Brian

July 3rd, 2019 17:00

Robert

If the driver update from Dell caused a hardware issue, I believe this is Dell's fault and it should be covered regardless of warranty status.

• 

16.7K Posts

July 8th, 2019 09:00

XPS13_9360,

Click my name and private message me the pc service tag number.

No Events found!