Dell 960GB SSD SAS Mix Use 12Gbps 512e 2.5in Drive FIPS-140 PM5-V
Dell 960GB SSD SAS Mix Use 12Gbps 512e 2.5in Drive FIPS-140 ,PM5-V
Why should I buy a Dell EMC Upgrades over a third-party part?
Why choose Dell EMC drives?
- Dell EMC drives are robust, built by premium manufacturing processes and rigorously tested for maximum reliability.
- We specify and control the manufacture of our drives’ firmware and hardware subcomponents to ensure compatibility and add additional capability to reduce the costs of maintenance.
- Dell EMC’s drive reliability frequently is higher than the reliability of other drive suppliers.
- PowerEdge R7415
- PowerEdge R740XD
- PowerEdge R7525
- PowerEdge R940
- PowerEdge R940xa
- PowerEdge R640
- PowerEdge R740
- PowerEdge C6420
- PowerEdge R840
- PowerEdge R7425
- PowerEdge R440
- PowerEdge R6415
Solid State Drives vs. Hard Disk Drives
- Excel in speed, high performance, Input/Output requirements.
- High reliability due to lack of spinning disks.
- Go through a rigorous validation process before they are ever considered as additions to the PowerEdge server portfolio.
- Best when used as part of a complete storage strategy that balances cost per gigabyte, capacity, application needs and performance.
- Lower price-to-capacity, which can be most beneficial for large-capacity workloads or applications requiring large amounts of storage used for data such as archives, disk backups, image libraries or logs.
Storage Drive Types
- Solid State SAS and SATA Drives: Fast storage medium for random IO.
- 10K & 15K SAS Hard Drives: Performance and availability for performance optimized applications.
- 7.2K SAS & SATA Hard Drives: High capacity and exceptional $/GB for capacity optimized applications.
- Entry Drives: Least expensive drives used in applications where low usage and limited total number of drives are applicable. Due to restrictions on use, these drives are available in a small number of systems and configurations.
- Offers up to 960GB storage capacity
- Equipped with SAS interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 960GB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 960GB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed of up to 12Gbps.
This product is compatible with the following systems:
Drivers, Manuals & Support
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered!
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.