Welcome to Dell
- Place orders quickly and easily
- View orders and track your shipping status
- Create and access a list of your products
- Manage your Dell EMC sites, products, and product-level contacts using Company Administration.
Identify your order to receive support
How to find my order information?
Order NumberA Dell Order Number is assigned to a shipment on your order. If you purchased multiple items, they may ship separately and you will receive an Order Number for each shipment.
Dell Purchase IDThe Dell Purchase Id is a unique numeric order identifier that you will have received if you placed your order through one of our online stores.
Internet Receipt NumberThe Internet Receipt Number is a unique alphanumeric order identifier that you received if you placed your order in one of our online stores.
More options to find your order
Don’t have your Order Information?
Create an account using your purchase email address to view your order history.
Need to contact us? Find your order to view your contact options.
Most frequently asked questions
- There are several reasons that your Dell Order maybe delayed:
- Payment Processing:If we are unable to process your payment, this will delay the production of your order.
- Shipping Method:Please note that shipping method you chose at the time of purchase is applied AFTER your order has completed production/packaging. Your order may not be delayed. The Estimated Delivery Date communicated to you at the time of purchase provides you an estimate of when the product will reach you.
- Part Shortage:Dell may experience part shortages on popular products or when our suppliers experience delays.
- Weather/Natural Disasters:These delays may impact Dell’s part suppliers or your order after it ships.
- Overseas Shipment Leadtime (461) –Order shipped from Overseas location may have an extended Leadtime and Estimated Delivery Date.
- Enter your order number or Internet Receipt Number above for the most current status of your order. To help you manage your order refer to the "Action Menu" to initiate return, request a cancelation or contact Customer Support.
- You can return products that you bought directly from Dell within the timeframe set by Dell’s Return Policy
- You can request a return by entering your order number above and click on Return order from the Action Menu.
- Missing or Wrong Items -Your order may have been shipped in multiple packages and still be in transit, you can check your order status by entering your order number or Internet Receipt Number above.
- If your full order has arrived and something is missing or wrong, please make sure you check the items that you have received against the information on your Packing Slip, Invoice and/or your Order Confirmation email.
- You can download a copy of your Invoice and or Packing Slip from the Action Menu by entering your order number above.
- If you still can’t locate a missing item or have a different item than listed on your order, contact Customer Support from the Action menu.
- Damaged:If you have received your order in a damaged box and/or the product has physical damage please contact Dell Customer Support by entering your order number above and clicking on Contact customer care from the Action Menu.
- Please include photos of the damaged box/and or product when contacting Customer Support.
- Please be advised that it may take up to 12-15 business days from the date the order is received back at Dell for you to get the money credited back to the original method of payment.
- If you have not yet received your credit or refund beyond the above timeframe enter your order number above to contact Customer Support from the Action Menu.
More options to explore
Dell EMC Orders
Contact your sales representative for assistance.