TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Student Purchase Program (“Program”) is ONLY
applicable to students.
2. This Program is strictly limited to eligible students of education institutions registered in Singapore.
3. An official student ID, proof of school placement of the individual student by the Ministry of Education, or a valid Singapore student transport pass will be needed for verification purposes in order to be eligible for this Program.
4. Each student is limited to a purchase of 3 units of systems and 3 units of monitors during the Program. (Ends 28th January 2022)
5. This Program is not available in conjunction with other offers, discounts, privileges or programs, unless otherwise expressly stated.
6. Dell reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Program at any time without prior notice or liability to you.
7. All decisions made by Dell in respect of this Program or in the event of any dispute(s) are final.
8. This Program is only limited within Singapore.
9. All information are accurate during the point of communication.
10. Mistakes: While all efforts are made to check pricing and other errors, inadvertent errors do occur from time to time and Dell reserves the right to decline orders arising from such errors.
11.All purchases in this Program is ONLY applicable to online purchase(s) or at SG Dell Direct Stores, subject to verification of student status by Sales team.