Do not turn off your computer or disconnect from the power source while updating the BIOS as this could harm your computer. During the update, your computer will restart and you may briefly see a black screen.
Before updating, please read the installation instructions and important information noted below.
Dell Server System BIOS, A09AUTO INSTALLED This file was automatically installed as part of a recent update. If you are experiencing any issues, you can manually download and reinstall.
This is the latest Dell validated version of this driver
This is not the latest Dell validated version of this driverPE2400-BIOS-WIN-A09.exe | 2.31 MB>
Find more updates. Use SupportAssist to find all the latest driver updates for your device.
Fixes & Enhancements
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
Custom Instructions for PE2400-BIOSA09.exe:
Note: In order to create this diskette, this file must be downloaded to
and executed on a system running Microsoft Windows.
Note: Only install if upgrading to Windows Server 2003.
1. Download the .exe file to a directory on your hard drive. The file
downloaded is a self-extracting executable.
2. Run the executable file by double-clicking on the icon.
3. Click the Setup button.
4. Follow the directions to create the FlashBIOS update diskette.
5. Insert the created FlashBIOS update diskette into the target
6. Reboot the system.
7. When prompted, press "Y" to execute the FlashBIOS update.
8. Remove the diskette and reboot system.
Dell Update Package Instructions for PE2400-BIOS-WIN-A09.exe:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Install any necessary Embedded Systems Management firmware prior to this BIOS update.
5. Click the Install button.
6. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.