Article Number: 000126121
This guide shows you how to access the UEFI (BIOS) setup from Windows. Use the tabs below to select the Operating System you have installed on your computer.
Click Start flag button menu and select Settings.
Select Update and Security.
(Images are displayed in English as a guide only)
Click Recovery on the left-hand menu.
Under Advanced start-up, click Restart Now.
Choose Advanced options.
Select UEFI Firmware Settings.
Click Restart to restart the system and enter UEFI (BIOS).
1. Navigate to the Style UI Charms Bar: (Images are displayed in English as a guide only)
Windows Key + "C"
Swipe finger from right edge of the screen towards the center
Starting from the top right-hand corner, move the mouse along the right edge of the screen
Click or Touch "Settings."
Note: For nontouchscreen systems, simply click Power and hold down the < Shift > key while selecting Restart and skip to Step 4.
2. Click or Tab on "Change PC Settings" on the lower right-hand siteShortcut:
Windows Key + "I"
3. Click or Tab on "General" on the left-hand pane.
Select "Restart Now" under the "Advanced Startup" section on the right pane.
The system will reboot into the Advanced Boot Menu.
Note: Once the Dell logo is displayed, you should see the screens that are shown below.
4. Click or Tab on "Troubleshoot" (the menu is touch-sensitive).
5. Under the Troubleshoot section, select "Advanced Options"
6. Select "UEFI Firmware Settings" and select "Restart" on the following prompt.
Windows will now initiate the BIOS.
10 Apr 2021