Note: Not all Dell computers support Virtualization. If a Virtualization configuration option is not available in the BIOS, then Virtualization is not supported.
Enable or Disable Hardware Virtualization on Dell systems.
- Power on your system.
- Press F2 when the Dell logo appears to enter BIOS setup.
- Go to the Virtualization settings. The path can vary based on your system model:
- Advanced > Virtualization
- Virtualization Support > Virtualization
- Set Virtualization to Enabled.
- Set Virtualization for Direct-IO (or VT-d) to Enabled.
- Save and Exit.
- The system reboots.