Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

CN

June 26th, 2013 12:00

AlienRespawn Backup and Rescovery for Windows 8 or Windows 7

Recently I bought an Alienware M14xR2 from Amazon, but inadvertently my son has formatted it before a CD/DVD recover have been created. Please, is it possible to tell me how I can recover my system with Windows 8 or even Windows 7 or how can I have a CD/DVD of AlienRespawn to recorver my system?

4 Operator

• 

1.8K Posts

Hi Carlos Ney,

To use Alien ReSpawn, you will need the Alienware Recovery and Support Discs or the recovery partition on the hard drive. Unfortunately, you will need to reinstall Windows using the Windows installation disk, as the hard drive has been formatted before creating a Recovery disk and system recovery is not possible.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Hi Rajath,

Thank you very much, but I dont have a Windows installation disk. Is it possible to someone, that already have it, send me a copy of the Alienware Recovery and Support Discs? Or can I buy them?

June 26th, 2013 13:00

Hi Rajath,

I have just sent it by Private Message.

Please, could you confirm it?

Thanks a lot.

4 Operator

• 

1.8K Posts

June 26th, 2013 13:00

Hi Carlos Ney,

Thank you for your reply and for providing an update on the status. Please send me the system Service Tag (including the name on the account and contact details) via Private Message, so that I can check the system details and provide the options available.

To send a Private Message, click on my name in Blue and then on "Start Conversation".

June 28th, 2013 05:00

Hi Rajath,

Please, could you confirm if the all detail I have sent in Private Message is enough?

I think that we have a big Time Zone.

Thanks a lot ane regards.

No Events found!