Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 16th, 2015 01:00

Alienware 17 R2 (Early 2015) windows automatic repair loop and stuck at recovey

I have an Alienware 17 R2 (Early 2015) which I recently purchased from USA. Right now I'm in INDIA and after 6 more months i'll be back to INDIA permanently.
My Windows isn't starting. First I would get a boot loop with the loop from Windows Automatic Repair to Restarting the system once again. Later I concerned the Technical Support for Alienware devices in India. They told me to do a lot of different troubleshooting things. But the issue is still not solved and they are running my case. So, I thought that I might get some valuable information here. 

I have done the recovery of my Windows using the recovery USB that I got from Dell. But after installation is completed and when the system reboots, I am still stuck at the recovery (blue page). I am also unable to get advanced startup options.

I get different errors like : 0x0000185, 0xc0000001, 0xc0000185 and also different file paths : \Windows\System32\drivers\evbda.sys, \Windows\System32\drivers\nvraid.sys, \Windows\System32\ntoskrnl.exe, \Windows\System32\winload.efi, PSHED.dll, CLASSPNP.SYS, \Windows\System32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys

I also ran the ePSA (Pre-Boot System Assessment) test as instructed by Technical Support. But still had no errors and got the test passed succesfully. I further ran the test for more enhanced ePSA test which is optional once the normal test completes. But I still have no errors. 

Please help me out.!

86 Posts

June 16th, 2015 17:00

Use another computer to create installation media (for UEFI and SecureBoot):

http://dellwindowsreinstallationguide.com/download-microsoft-windows-and-office/download-microsoft-windows/download-windows-8-1-retail-and-oem-iso/

Use this installation media to clean install.

No Events found!