Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 15th, 2013 13:00

Alienware ordering process

I ordered my alienware on the 4th of april and now its 15th of april and its still in ordering process??? Can anyone explain to my why its taking so long to go thru i paided with my debit card, i have all the money in there but i just dont get the dells financial services would take so long to take my money out and it says the delivery date is the 22 of april.???? Please help and explain!!!

166 Posts

April 15th, 2013 18:00

Hi,

As per my past experience with Dell.

I don't think they charge your credit card or in your case, debit your bank account until the unit is actually shipped.

2 Posts

April 16th, 2013 00:00

Will i hope so bc the delivery date they say is suppose to be the 22....my friend told me the samething to when he bought his alienware but i figured they would take it out not stall it. Its still stuck on ordering process. I figured it would go to pre production or something smh come on dell get it together buddys

803 Posts

April 16th, 2013 02:00

Hi scar7ace,

I'll help you with the status. Please accept my friend request and provide me via private message (click my username and then click Start Conversation) the order number, customer number and name on the account.

No Events found!