Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 5th, 2012 23:00

BUILD YOUR OWN

This is a stupid question, but does the build your own Alienware, mean they ship it to you, and we have to build it?

96 Posts

August 6th, 2012 00:00

No, Lol, you customise the PC as you want it via the options available on the customise option on their website and it will be built that way for you and delivered to you complete. Unless there is something I'm unaware of? Anyway,hope this answers your question.

2.4K Posts

August 6th, 2012 05:00

No, Lol, you customise the PC as you want it via the options available on the customise option on their website and it will be built that way for you and delivered to you complete. Unless there is something I'm unaware of? Anyway,hope this answers your question.

I had to bite my lip not to say yes

158 Posts

August 6th, 2012 15:00

Hi AWFreak, if you need any help designing the computer you want, send us an email to alienwareupgrades@dell.com; we will help configure the system and answer any question you have.

2.4K Posts

August 6th, 2012 17:00

This is a stupid question, but does the build your own Alienware, mean they ship it to you, and we have to build it?

Did you decide on what system you would like to buy yet? If you like you can post the specs of the system you like here and what you're going to use it for. We have many Alienware users here that can give you some feedback on it

No Events found!