Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 27th, 2016 17:00

Display Turns Green ? Image Leftover? Please HELP !!

Dear All,

This is LC from Hong Kong, I am encountering a very serious issue on my 17R3.

I bought the 17R3 (Gefore 980M) from an US online retailer last week. At the beginning the system was very unstable, always blue error screen. After I followed the guidelines from this forum and updated the drivers, things seems doing okay.

But the happy experience seems cannot last long, when i was playing game a few hours earlier, the display suddenly blinked and everything turn in green. I tried to quit the game (football manager 2016) , restart my computer & update the display card drivers, but did not help.

Now, not only the display turns green but also there is image leftover in the black Alienware screen when start up, i.e My wallpaper or Previous Game Screen was shown behind  Alienware logo. Sometimes the fan is very loud for a few seconds when I was doing some simple task with the computer.

How strange it was ??!! 

Can you guys please provide the solution?  I hope I can solve it as I afraid the US online retailer is not willing to exchange.

Thank you very much !

1220.IMG_8106.JPG

IMG_8111.JPG

(My Wallpaper left over in the startup screen)

13 Posts

April 27th, 2016 18:00

Updated:

Seems image leftover not only happened in the startup screen, you can see "my wallpaper+alienware forum" leftover in the loading screen.

IMG_8121.JPG

13 Posts

April 28th, 2016 08:00

I have restored the system, but the problem still exists. Do you guys know how to solve it ?

Thanks a lot

No Events found!