Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D

August 30th, 2017 07:00

Requested by Skylo Ren My ryzen Area 51 ALX

Morning Gang... Well afternoon even.

I posted a YouTube video of my area 51 ALX from yesteryear Titles my Ryzen build. 

Alienware ALX Ryzen Build - YouTube 

Was requested by a user called "Skylo Ren" to upload it here so here it be, 

Long story short, I rebuilt a Ryzen system, my old case looked dire and old so wanted something Bold.... Luckily found the only ALX area 51 in UK on eBay so bought it! It was not in the best of conditions as per some of the photos but plan on making it look really nice... 

I had the black ALX version and also the Shadow none ALX version, Decided to take the ALX fron panel with the motor off and transplant it on the Lunar shadow version just because it saved me alot of rewiring

I plan on doing more with it such as wrapping the exterior put a fan in the front  "the RGB ryzen fan", for now it has watercooling on the CPU ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.8 not displayed in the pictures, 16gb ram, GTX1080, 

I have attached some photos, Not sure how to web link them... however if it puts them in order the last one from inside is the finished ryzen build minus the water cooling, but managed to get all motors running and the Alienfx still functions like a dream. 

Any questions let me know. I did some re wiring, configured the motor and tried to make it not stick, took the doors clean apart and re assembled after a good clean. Hard to work with but worth it... 

19 Attachments

2 Intern

• 

1.8K Posts

August 30th, 2017 14:00

Skylo's my uTube nom de guerre, I wanted to see your AMD build, thnx for posting, it looks good

(the 1st file attachment name is wrong > %2F20170529_202603.jpg when it needs to be 2F20170529_202603.jpg)

Depending on web browser, for large photo inserts, click camera icon

*** original rechargeable batteries are Eneloop by Sanyo, white / blue, size AA

Specs: AA-HR6, HR-3UTG 1.2V, Typ. 2,000mAh Min.1,900mAh

No Events found!