Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 26th, 2017 07:00

Shipping Inquiry / Complaint

I ordered a new Alienware 17 on 1/19/17. On 1/24/17 I received an email stating that my new computer had been assembled and was waiting for shipment, with a delivery date of 1/31 - 2/8.

I contact order support to inquire about the delivery, to see if anything could be done about expediting the process. It was a horrible experience. The person I spoke with outright lied to me - I have the chat log to back this up - and ended the session with the suggestion that I contact some other group to cancel my order.

Among the items this person told me (does anyone know if this is true?): that my machine was coming from Asia, and required 7 business days to reach the US. This seems to contradict my guaranteed expedited delivery, for which I paid extra, and that there was no way to speed up the process.

If anyone at Dell actually cares about customer service, I'd like to hear from them, with an explanation of why my computer is sitting in somewhere for at least a week, before it even begins the shipping process. I'd also like to know why these "customer care" representatives are allowed, if not encouraged, to outright lie to people that have put down good money for a new Dell/Alienware computer.

-Not a Happy Camper

3 Apprentice

• 

4.4K Posts

January 26th, 2017 11:00

Hi,

Sorry for all the bad experience. Send me a private message with the order number, so I can assist you.

No Events found!