Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

1 Message

September 15th, 2020 07:00

14 R1, USB connect/disconnect loop

My USB ports are keep disconnecting if I connect my iPhone or other device which needs more power or it has a storage. My wireless mouse works perfectly but my iPhone disconnects all the time from USB 3.0 or USB 2.0. From the USB 3.0 disconnects more often, in every second. I tried all the videos from youtube to solve the issue for example power management and ticked off the "Allow the computer to turn off the device to save power". I have no solution to this problem, please help.

1 Message

March 20th, 2022 20:00

Hi, I have the same problem. Were you able to solve it?

7 Technologist

• 

6.1K Posts

March 21st, 2022 00:00

hI @Benemortasia  welcome to this free user to user Alienware laptop discussion forum. This is not Dell Support. 

Support for Alienware 14 R1, Drivers & Downloads, this could be a driver problem. Please visit Device Manager, any problems should have moved that driver to the right and given it a warning triangle, so that it gets fixed. How to Identify an Unknown Device in Device Manager | Dell US

Using key combination windows + shift + s gives option to capture image, so that it can be shared on this forum. Thank you. 

[This user does not work for Dell and volunteers their free time. Please remember to say thank you by clicking on Kudos as this user's only reward.] 

No Events found!