Start a Conversation

Unsolved

F

9 Posts

May 24th, 2019 19:00

15 R4, AGA, RTX 2060, card not recognized

I desperately need some answers from someone that's gotten the same card as me as there is few if any info online. Im a first time AW customer so im unfamiliar with them. I got a AW 15 R4 this year but its got a older graphics card   (gtx 1060) so I bought the GA with a RTX 2060. Now before I bought the 2060 I called DELL first to make sure it would work since it didn't appear on their list, but the 2070&2080 did. She said YES IT DOES  and that it was a typo/error that it wasn't on the list. So I went ahead and bought 1 along with the AGA from Amazon and got it today. All I know is it turns on, the USB ports work (because I put a usb-stick in 1 and my laptop recognized it), the fans on the card spins and the cover closes (TIGHT SQEEZE though) Appart from that NOTHING. My 2060 is not in                   device manger>display adapters. I uninstalled all NVIDIA drivers and reinstalled them from the NVIDIA site for both my 1060(in my r4) and for the 2060 (GA) but still doesn't detect it. Even a EGPU detector software like GPU-Z doesn't pick it up. Im lost & before returning the 2060,I want to make sure that it won't work first. Any and all help would REALLY be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

No Responses!
No Events found!