Highlighted
jdrum97
1 Nickel

Macro Key Setup

I've been trying to set up my Macros on Alienware Command Center. I create the new macro and drag it onto the key I want to assign it to, yet every time I go to assign those keys to actions in-game, the macros are not what I have them set as.

For example,

The "x" key at the top left side of my keyboard that I use to switch between macros is assigned to "W" for some reason.

The rest of the keys below (1-5) are assigned to the keys E, R, T, Y, and U and no matter what I do on Alienware Command Center, I can't change this.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Macro Key Setup

Hi @jdrum97,

Check this.

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
jdrum97
1 Nickel

I watched this video already, but Command Center has been updated since it was posted and editing the macros no longer looks like what is reflected in the video. 

0 Kudos
jdrum97
1 Nickel

I have found what is potentially the issue. When I set my "Active Theme" for Command Center, it activates the color scheme that I created but it will not activate the Macros I have assigned even though I click the box that says activate macros.

0 Kudos