Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

1 Message

April 7th, 2020 10:00

Why Dell customer service is extremely pathetic

I purchased Dell Alienware 17" having original Dell receipt with 3 years premium support and 3 years accidental coverage. Unfortunately, my Alienware laptop developed hardware issue few months back. The issue was the laptop getting overheated to serious hazard level. I notified the fault to Dell. Explained them repeatedly that it is a very serious hazard. It has caused minor burns because of overheating. But the real torture starts here. Instead of taking prompt action and considering the seriousness of the hazard. Despite having premium support. I had to call multiple times (I have lost the count) spending hours with the India based customer representative yielding no benefit. Having busy life schedule I was just doing whatever they asked me to, doing diagnostics again and again. Wasting my time. However, my patience ended and I asked for serious action.

Here comes most pathetic escalation team response. At first I thought my issue will be resolved but that was even more horrible. A person called  Radoslav P from senior Technician, Consumer Support Services. Also an India based customer representative was absolutely unprofessional. I constantly demanded clarification from him over their extremely pathetic service and lies they were keep making up. He blatantly ignores my email and won't address my concerns properly. I have email records of him lying to me and then blatantly denying that he did not lie and at some point accepting the faults and apologizing to  point where he said he and his team are not at fault and have not lied. Furthermore, the onsite repair arranged after almost 4 months of torture. Iit did not either fixed the issue or gave rose to new issues. Yet issue is pending. I am going to write to DELL Headquarters USA. Where may be able to get these pathetic customer service agents held responsible and trained well.

No Responses!
No Events found!